Thursday, April 23, 2009

James' 2nd Birthday

James loves to jump so I figured what better place to celebrate his second birthday than an indoor bounce house place. Just about 10 minutes after we got to Let's Jump the batteries on our camera died. Here are the few pictures we did get.



Here he is holding up the line. It took him quite a while to climb all the way to the top. The man that was working there was very patient and helped hold the older kids at bay while James made his way up.





When he finally made it to the top he was having so much fun laughing at all the kids who would come up next to him and scream with delight as they slid down. It took him a while to actually slide down but he finally did it all by himself. I was actually a little disappointed. I wanted to climb up and get him so I could slide down. :) Later on we found the "big kid" room and Josh and I got to slide and run until we were exhausted. It was so much fun!

No comments: