Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Josiah is One!

I can't believe Josiah is already one! We had a little frog themed jumping party last Saturday to celebrate. Since it is the middle of August and hotter than blazes outside we decided to blow up the bounce house in the living room. By the time our guests arrived Josiah had fallen asleep. James enjoyed jumping with all his friends though and we woke Josiah up in time to enjoy his cupcake. James also enjoyed a cupcake. He tried to sneak one off the table before the guests arrived. Needless to say, when it was time for cupcakes James turned off the bounce house and climbed up into his little seat. We didn't get many pictures because we were busy running around and trying to make sure all the kids had what they needed. I am thankful that we have such great friends who captured some precious memories on our behalf.


Here are all his little friends who were able to celebrate with us.

1 comment:

Hallie said...

Crystal! I am so glad you have a blog and we can catch up! What beautiful boys!