Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Shared Interest

With the boys being so close in age I am hoping that they grow to become best friends. I knew it was going to be tough in the beginning, but things are looking up. Since Josiah is still so young it is difficult for James to know what to do with him. I have finally found a common interest. Praise Baby. They both love it! It helps James mellow when he is fussy and it seems to be the only way I can get Josiah to stay happy during tummy time while strengthening his little neck. I will be eternally grateful to the marvelous people who created Praise Baby. :)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josiah is growing like a weed! They are so beautiful. I am very thankful to the Lord for blessing me with such a wonderful Daughterinlaw, two beautiful grandbabies and the best son a mother could ask for!!!

Dotti said...

True sibling bonding! Just hanging out together. They will grow up best friends, just like their Mom and her sister.