Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Finally!

I finally got a cute picture of both boys without one crying or running away. I sat Josiah in the Bumbo for the first time. He did great. Never once did he try to escape. I sat James next to Josiah and told him to smile. As soon as he saw the camera he got up and came over to me to inspect it. I showed him a couple of pictures on the screen and then set him down next to Josiah. Again. After a few tries he figured out that I was taking his picture and he could see it on the screen. So... I would position James next to his little brother, tell him to smile, and try to take the picture before he came running to look at it. We got a couple cute pictures and a very happy mommy.







Maybe next time we can work on the background and get Josiah to smile. **Sigh...**

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Josiah's expression- "what the heck is going on here?????