He had an expression on his face of guilt. He knew something was wrong and was just waiting to hear what I had to say. All I could say was, "Don't move. I've got to take your picture." He helped me pick them up. There were a lot of Might Bites since I had JUST opened a new box. James watched as I swept up the crumbs and even clapped for me as I finished. He is such a little encourager. I love him to pieces!
Friday, December 5, 2008
Just a little appetizer...
James was hungry for dinner but I needed to lay Josiah down and hadn't had a chance to make his dinner yet. I decided to give him a little appetizer to hold him over. I took out the Mighty Bites (his favorite Kashi cereal), put a small handful on his highchair tray, and placed the box on the kitchen table while I went to lay Josiah down. It took me about 45 seconds, literally. I just laid him down, covered him up, and said a quick prayer. As I entered the living room it seemed oddly quiet. As I scanned the living room James was no where in sight. I knew something was up. As I rounded the corner into the kitchen this is what I saw.

He had an expression on his face of guilt. He knew something was wrong and was just waiting to hear what I had to say. All I could say was, "Don't move. I've got to take your picture." He helped me pick them up. There were a lot of Might Bites since I had JUST opened a new box. James watched as I swept up the crumbs and even clapped for me as I finished. He is such a little encourager. I love him to pieces!
He had an expression on his face of guilt. He knew something was wrong and was just waiting to hear what I had to say. All I could say was, "Don't move. I've got to take your picture." He helped me pick them up. There were a lot of Might Bites since I had JUST opened a new box. James watched as I swept up the crumbs and even clapped for me as I finished. He is such a little encourager. I love him to pieces!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I absolutely love it that he clapped for you!!!! Just shows he is learning.....=>
oh my goodness. Little buger. :)
Post a Comment