Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise

The other day I needed to finish drying my hair. I didn't get to fix it earlier that morning because both boys woke up and were ready to eat at the same time. (This happens most mornings. :) I propped Josiah up on the bed where I could see him from the bathroom. When I checked on Josiah I was surprised to find his big brother on the bed with him. I was unaware that James could get up there on his own. He figured out how to climb the chest on the end of the bed and get on. He must have thought he was in the bounce house because he was jumping and laughing. Josiah was giggling and smiling. He loves to watch his big brother. One of these days not so long from now I will have two little monkeys jumping on the bed.

2 comments:

Megan Bates said...

You sound like you have your hands full! I, like you I'm sure, can't wait for the day when I take take a shower in peace without wondering what is being broken, hurt, or drawn on in the house. : )

Dotti said...

Big brother was helping keep little brother entertained for you. The secret is that when it gets quiet is when you need to check on them right away, that is when they are really up to no good :). A Mom's third eye knows!